The project supports our community in two ways.
On the one hand the bus visits schools during the day to lead RE and Citizenship lessons with year 6-8 pupils and on the other hand it visits the community in the evening to create a safer place on the streets. Here are a few of the places we have visited over the past 12 years.
We now visit 10 different communities, in and around the town of Boston and in the surrounding villages:
- Woad Farm – Queen of Spades Car Park
- High Street – Boston Baptist Church Car Park
- Fishtoft – Pavilion Car Park
- Swineshead – Layby outside of St Mary’s School
- Tunnard Street – Council Car Park at the end of Tunnard Street
- Butterwick – Village Hall Car Park
- *Fenside – Community Centre Car Park
- *Sutton St James
- Sibsey – Outside Sibsey Free school
- Kirton – Town Hall Car Park