Since our launch in 2009, we have made contact:
- Made over 100,000 hot chocolates!
- Welcomed 39,957 young people.
- Prayed with 1095 visitors.
- Visited the community over 2,000 times.
- Consulted 1,500 young people in the need analysis of this project.
- Visited local schools just over 400 times.
Since our launch in 2009, we have supported:
- Trained over 150 youth workers to support young people.
- United 18 local churches in purpose to reach out to our communities youth.
- 15 local schools.
- 13 communities in South Lincolnshire.
- Worked with 4 community partners: Lincolnshire Police, Community Alcohol Partnership, Boston Borough Council & North Sea Camp Prison.
- Supported young people in 1 pandemic.
Since our launch in 2009, the bus has:
- Been cleaned more times than you’ve had hot meals!
- Spent 4745 nights in the open under the stars, hot sun and rainy clouds.
- Been prepared for 13 MOTs.
- Changed 10 tyres.
- Broken down 9 times in the first 6 months of operation.
- 6 suspension airbags.
- Had 1 replacement engine fitted.